The policy of The Shubert Organization, Inc. is to select, place, train and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to accord equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws. We do so without regard to non work-related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, ancestry, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information/genetic testing, familial status, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, or an individual's military or veteran status. This equal opportunity policy applies to all Company activities, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfers, promotions, compensation practices, benefits and termination of employment.
Job Title: Interactive Programs Coordinator
Work Schedule: 9:00am-6:00pm, Monday through Friday. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Oversee implementation (and management) of pixel and affiliate program which provides show-clients with access to their web-analytics as well as reporting on digital marketing efforts.
- Manage operations of The Shubert Fan club program, a combination of social sharing technologies, digital lottery program, and email-focused private data warehouses.
- Prepare Executive Reporting for interactive marketing and patron activation programs, and present to executive leadership.
- Be the primary point of contact for interactive product vendors, dealing with day-to-day operations management, implementation of strategy, and the filing/tracking of invoices and check requests.
- Manage the implementation of CRM uploads to Facebook Custom Audiences, Twitter Ads, Google Ads, and the preferred display partner network for Shubert Ticketing.
- Manage the implementation of Broadway Booster program a pan-Broadway social engagement platform.
- Manage the Telecharge social communication calendar and content generation for those platforms.
- Vet and interview new technology vendors for potential beta and pilot tests.
- Manage social customer service by routing issues that arise to appropriate parties internally.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or university.
- Experience with interactive marketing (email, display, retargeting, CRM display, look-a-like modelling).
- Experience with operating software platforms, and the ability to quickly learn new technology and processes.
- Experience with major social marketing channels (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram).
- Startup experience, or working with developing new technology.
- 1-2 years experience in project management.
- 1-2 years experience in HTML .
- 1-2 years experience in interactive marketing.
- Comfort with Social Marketing and current social marketing channels.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Passion for innovation and entrepreneurship.
Job Title: Junior Accountant
Work Schedule: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Enter and review accounts receivable for Broadway Inbound and handle all invoicing.
- Post and reconcile billed accounts including discrepancy investigation and dunning.
- Process incoming group payments received by check and print out payment forms for Accounts Payable to use in daily run.
- Invoice, post and reconcile commissions including discrepancy investigation and dunning.
- Report and reconcile monthly revenue share for business partners.
- Client management and reconciliation of outstanding payment discrepancy.
- Prepare daily bank deposits and coordinating back-up.
- Assist with other general accounting and clerical work as needed.
- Associates Degree in Accounting or related field preferred. Accounting/bookkeeping experience may be considered in lieu of a formal degree.
- Must have knowledge of general accounting principles and general ledger.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to details.
- Strong computer skills including expertise in Excel and Word.
- Proficiency in Quickbooks or similar accounting software.
- Familiarity with databases and experience with data maintenance.
- Familiarity with STAR or other ticket sales software preferred.
We offer competitive salaries and a superior benefits package.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.